The new GDPR law is designed to protect your data in a networked world and replaces the Data Protection Act 1998.
With the new GDPR law now in place, we are taking the opportunity to assure all customers and suppliers of P&B Health & Safety Solutions Ltd that your data will continue to be kept securely.
Your company and personal information is stored both electronically and through paper filing systems and will be used for legitimate business purposes only. The information governed by GDPR is required to communicate efficiently and for business transactions to continue to be successful.
The information will include:
1. Company Details
2. Contact Details (phone numbers/email/addresses etc.
3. Insurance Certificates
4. Bank Details
5. National Insurance Numbers/Dates of Birth - to gain training qualifications
P&B Health & Safety Solutions Ltd respects your privacy and will not share data with any outside sources, except in the circumstances listed below (but not limited to):
1. To gain a training qualification
2. Gathering credit references
3. Using third parties to assist with debt collection
4. To identify that you are the person on the training course.
GDPR also stipulates the 'right to be forgotten'. To this end if you wish your data to be removed from our records, please contact us either by email training.p.b.healthandsafety.com or in writing to our trading address detailed on this website.